Easy to use and order 500 ml SUB
With a Vessel Volume (VV) of only 500 ml CerCell cover from as little as 100 ml Working Volume (WV). The 500 ml SUB is also available with classical signal pH SUS and DO Single-Use-Well and bio mass Single-Use-Sensor all pre-installed.
As to the small size (only OD 82 x 120 mm) and such low thermal mass the SUB do not integrated traditional non-invasive thermo couple well. Holes are drilled in the HSF (Heating-Support-Foot) for standard OD 3 and OD 4 and OD 6 mm thermo couples from your PCS. The HSF contribute with high thermal mass to better accommodation to the PID algorithms in your PCS.
CerCell offer the Magnetic-Stirrer-Table (MST) which accommodate installation of 500 ml (and any size SUBs from CerCell) based on the CerCell concept = fully interchangeable. Photo at left show 500 ml SUB mounted in electrical HSF (pn 2262-E-230) on MST. Center photo show HSF is also available for water heating mounted with like Rectus connectors - then it's a direct fit to Biostat. Left photo show 500 ml SUB in HSF for use on any 5 watt magnetic-stirrer.
Further SUB details:
- Comes with Magnetic-Bottom-Drive (MBD) for up to 250 RPM
- One pitch blade impeller
- Choose Single-Use-Sensor's - VisiWell, FermProbe, FUTURA-pico - leaves one more free PG 13,5 port
- Without sensors - 4 free PG 13,5 ports - take a look at the head plate
- 3 small inner diameter hoses length 600 mm
- 1 small inner diameter short hose with 5 cm2 sterile filter for aeration
- 1 small inner diameter short hose with swabable valve for sampling
- 1 exhaust hose with 16 cm2 sterile filter
- Need for liquid based temperature control = Heating-Support-Foot (HSF) pn 2262-W
- Need for electrical temperature control = Heating-Support-Foot (HSF) pn 2262-E-???