The strategy of CerCell® was since the start 2010 to design and manufacture and supply the pharmaceutical industry end-users, contractors and Process-Control-System (PCS) manufacturers with creative, un-conventional and visionary customized up-stream rigid plastics single-use products for cultivation and fermentation, such as:
- Single-Use-Bioreactor (SUB) for batch cultivation - CellVessel™
- Fed-batch Single-Use-Bioreactor (SUB) for fed-batch cultivation - CellVessel™
- Perfusion-Ready Single-Use-Bioreactor (PR-SUB) for semi-continues cultivation - CellRider™
- Single-Use-Fermenter (SUF) for microbial fermentation - BactoVessel®
- Extensive range of accessories
CerCell products are either fully configurable / customized SUBs or SUFs in low numbers and eventually as an end-user standardized product in higher numbers.
Reality showed us since 2016 that CerCell's expertise and product's also see interest from Original-Equipment-Manufactures (OEM). This approval of CerCell's strategy has expanded from design to also manufacturing of SUBs for OEMs.
CerCell company belongs to Stobbe® Group