What is the recipe for our huge success - competence and people
The strategy of CerCell® was since the start 2010 to design, manufacture and supply directly to the pharmaceutical industry creative, un-conventional and visionary customized up-stream rigid plastics single-use products for cultivation, fermentation and mixing, such as:
- Single-Use-Bioreactor (SUBs) for batch cultivation - CellVessel™
- Fed-batch Single-Use-Bioreactor (SUBs) for fed-batch cultivation - CellVessel™
- Perfusion-Ready Single-Use-Bioreactor (PR-SUB) for semi-continues perfusion cultivation - CellRider™ family (HighRider and LowRider)
- Single-Use-Fermenter (SUFs) for microbial fermentation - BactoVessel®
- Single-Use-Mixers - CellMiscelatore - (SUMs)
- Extensive range of accessories which allow all CerCell products to fit onto any Process-Control-System (PCS)
CerCell products are either fully configurable / customized SUBs or SUFs or PR-SUBs or SUMs in low numbers and eventually as an end-user standardized product in higher numbers.
Latest the CerCell product portfolio has been expanded with highly customized CellMiscelatore™ Single-Use-Mixers (SUMs) for production of viral vectors, plasmid and mRNA.
CerCell A/S and sister companies belongs to Stobbe Group