The strategy of CerCell® was since the start 2010 to design and manufacture and supply the pharmaceutical industry with creative, un-conventional and visionary customized up-stream rigid plastics single-use products for cultivation and fermentation, such as:
- Single-Use-Bioreactor (SUB) for batch cultivation - CellVessel™
- Fed-batch Single-Use-Bioreactor (SUB) for fed-batch cultivation - CellVessel™
- Perfusion-Ready Single-Use-Bioreactor (PR-SUB) for semi-continues perfusion cultivation - CellRider™ family (HighRider and LowRider)
- Single-Use-Fermenter (SUF) for microbial fermentation - BactoVessel®
- Extensive range of accessories
CerCell products are either fully configurable / customized SUBs or SUFs or PR-SUBs in low numbers and eventually as an end-user standardized product in higher numbers.
Since 2016 CerCell's expertise and product's also see interest from Original-Equipment-Manufactures (OEM) of SUBs and SUFs. This approval of CerCell's strategy has expanded from design to also manufacturing of SUBs for OEMs.
Latest the CerCell product portfolio has been expanded with highly customized CellMiscelatore™ Single-Use-Mixers (SUMs) for production of viral vectors, plasmid and mRNA.
CerCell company belongs to Stobbe Group