Examples of use of Sterile-Filter-Heater use
Highly recommended to keep the exhaust filter at constant elevated temperature. Hereby you can avoid vapour, liquid blocking of the exhaust filter causing over pressure in the SUB or SUF and possible project determination.
Filter heating on OD50 mm on trap
Foam trap on CellTank on sky-support
Sterile filter heater on 16 cm2 inlet filter
The SFH connects to 110-230 VAC with various plugs for EU, UK, US being part of the kit. The Power Supply is CE and UL marked.
More information found here
In practice this means:
- the SFH product is kept at low cost and as simple as possible
- air-conditioned rooms have an influence on SUB and exhaust filter temperature - protect your project from cold air exposure
- aeration mass flow has an influence on SFH final temperature
- if possible insulate your SUB or SUF with inexpensive plastic bubble foil - and reduce thermal gradients
- consider include with the SUB or SUF a gas cooler and / or foam collector bottle