Easy to order and use 500 ml SUF
Single-Use-Fermenter (SUF) in this small size is unique. Standard product which require no involvement of specialized help from CerCell. Thermal control (most often cooling) by liquid when inserted into the Heating-Support-Foot (HSF).
500 ml Vessel Volume BactoVessel mounted in Heating Support-Foot (HSF). HSF mounted in SUB-Support-Square (SSS) on MST. Latest BactoVessel with as much as 4 PG 13.5 ports.
Unique opportunity for fast and small scale fermentation on larger PCS equipment as to the modular setup. Small Single-Use-Fermenter (SUF) with outside dimension OD 82 x 120 mm in one-piece PC vessel. Including 1 Rushton turbine, 4 x PG 13.5 ports. Available with Magnetic-Bottom-Drive (MBD) for drive on any +5 watt Magnetic-Stirrer-Table.
- Supporting accessories to be found here: Standard Accessory Products
- Comes with Magnetic-Bottom-Drive (MBD) for up to 750 RPM
- Use one of the Magnetic-Stirrer-Tables (MST) found under Accessory products
- With Single-Use-Sensor's - VisiWell and FermProbe and FUTURA-pico - leaves one more free PG 13.5 port
- Without sensors - 4 free PG 13.5 ports
- 3 small diameter hoses length 600 mm
- 1 small short hose with 5 cm2 sterile filter for aeration
- 1 small short hose with swabable valve for bottom sampling
- 1 exhaust hose with 16 cm2 sterile filter
- Need for liquid based temperature control = the Heating-Support-Foot (HSF)