CellVessel and BactoVessel with integrated Single-Use-Jacket for thermal control
For water conveying Process-Control-System (PCS) the optional integrated Single-Use-Jacket (SUJ) heat exchanger is an efficient option for both SUB and SUF products. Allow drive by MST for SUBs. Check out thermal properties here.
- Available for and any SUB / SUF and the giant 30 liter standard BactoVessel
- Available as selected option via the Configurator Tool for SUBs as well as SUFs
- Operating temperature not to exceed 10 - 55°C heating / cooling water - liquid temperature preferably regulated
- Recommended max operating pressure 100 mBar - SUJ require upper water outlet / dumped into drain
- Integrity leak tested at 20°C and 400 mBar pressure
- Recommended cooling flow 1 litre/min/WV
- As standard two G3/8” female thread connections flanges on jacket
- Use elastic hoses for liquid connection which do NOT add mechanical forced to the threaded connections. NEVER use braided hoses and tri-clamp flanges !
- Liquid adapters available as accessory: G3/8” to OD10 barb, G3/8” to GL18 male glass thread adapter like UniVessel, G3/8” to Rectus 21 male/female kit
- The transparent rigid plastic material give excellent process view.