Customized Single-Use-Fermenter (BactoVessel) require special attention to often ambitious high RPM, fast temperature control with liquids, high gas flows and integrated Single-Use-Sensor’s.
One popular size Single-Use-Fermenter (SUF) with outside dimension (OD) 137 x 255 mm = 3,2 liter Vessel Volume (VV) made from PolyCarbonate. Here shown inside the Single-Use-Jacket with exhaust gas cooler and Head-Plate-Drive (HPD).
BactoVessel to be customized for a variety of (bacteria, yeast, fungi) applications with unique features of which here are some,
- Plenty of PG 13,5 head plate ports
- Integrated Single-Use-Sensor's avoid the use of LAF / hood
- Selectable long hoses for inlet and outlet avoid the use of LAF / hood
- Variety of servo motor adaptor's for Head-Plate-Drive - some up to 1,500 rpm
- Thermal control with liquid for low to high temperature
- Select turbines among Rushton, Jacob, Smith, Hjort and Bakker
If you missed previous newsletters they can be found on https://cercell.com/news/newsletter/
With kind regards from