Let me to introduce the un-imaginable impellers!
CerCell has created 650 different impellers for Single-Use-Bioreactor integration. Whatever you can imagine CerCell either already has or can create for your super special application.
All fabricated from medical grade Nylon for the most demanding applications. The most popular OD60 mm triple blade 45° blade angle for magnetic drive.
MPellers are designed with identical blades attached to the central core, shaft. They typically run less than 350 RPM or as low as 100 RPM. Most often for traditional radial mixing. Or inside a cylindrical stator for even better axial mixing (lower RPM and less gradients).
IMP are described via principle, diameter, blade angle, number of blades.
- Principles: P=Pitch, K=Kidney, M=Marine, H=Helical
- Outside Diameter, OD mm: 040, 050, 060, 070, 080, 090, 100, 120 and 150
- Blade angle, degree to horizontal plane: 30, 45 (Marine further with 16 degree)
- Number of blades: 02, 03 or more
- Rotation direction: Right (CW) or Left (CCW)
More info available here https://cercell.com/support/cellvessel-details/impeller-available/
If you missed previous newsletters they can be found on https://cercell.com/news/newsletter/
With kind regards from