All glass pH Single-Use-Sensor (SUS)
Pre-installed OneFerm pH sensor along with assembling and before bagging. Hereafter the complete product is E-beam irradiated and ready for use. Available in PG 13,5 format in 3 different length - 120, 225, 325 mm.
OneFerm pH sensor manufactured by Hamilton with 3-10 pH range and type K9 or VP8 connector. High precision measurement and +6 month workable lifetime. Sensor shelf life / dry storage pre-installed in SUB/SUF are +12 month. Need less than 1 hour conditioning in media before one point calibration and use.
These Hamilton models are available (from top to bottom on photo at right):
- OneFerm VP classical analogue signal, built-in Pt1000 (or Pt100) sensor, connector VP8, shown in 225 mm length
- OneFerm VP classical analogue signal, built-in NTC22 sensor, connector VP8, shown in 120 mm length
- OneFerm, classical analogue signal, socket K8 length 325 mm
- OneFerm, classical analogue signal, socket S8 length 225 mm
- OneFerm, classical analogue signal, socket S8 length 120 mm
The OneFerm pH sensor is pre-calibrated and the values for offset and slope are recorded on a certificate. Then, on customer site these values must be inserted in the PCS followed by a one-point calibration based on the media pH value.
OneFerm with VP8 connector, classical analogue signal, and NTC 22 kOhm sensor designed specifically for connection with the ARC module. The ARC module internally temperature compensate the pH value and deliver both 4-20 mA and 2 digital ModBus based signal to the PCS. Remember to have the ARC module programmed for the correct ModBus address. VP pin: A=Cathode, B=Anode, D=ground, E=NTC22, F=NTC22.