iSUB 1.000 ml for Nano docking station
With Vessel Volume (VV) of 1.000 ml the iSUB covers from as little as 250 ml Working Volume (WV) and up. Designed for the PALL Nano docking station including Magnetic-Bottom-Drive and Peltier element thermal control.
- Comes with Magnetic-Bottom-Drive (MBD)
- Selectable impeller or turbine – standard 3 x Elephant ear blade impeller for radial agitation
- All Polycarbonate, Silicone and nylon materials
Heard plate layout (and port configuration)
- One small inner diameter short hose with swabable valve for sampling (port #1)
- Non-invasive port for OD 6 mm / mPATH thermo couple (port #2)
- One small inner diameter hose length 600 mm (port #3)
- One small inner diameter hose length 600 mm (port #4)
- One small inner diameter hose 600 mm long for head space gas and addition (port # 5)
- One short hose with 5 cm2 sterile filter and vertical micro sparger for aeration (port #6)
- Exhaust hose with 16 cm2 sterile filter to fit mPATH Sterile-Filter-Heater (port #7)
- One small inner diameter hose 600 mm long for head space gas and addition (port #8)
- One small inner diameter hose length 600 mm (port #9)
- PG 13,5 ports free
- Pre-installed VisiWell specifically for the 120 mm VisiFerm DO sensor (part of your PCS)
- PG 13,5 port free (could be pre-installed with PICO Single-Use-Sensor)
- Pre-installed OneFerm pH Single-Use-Sensor with VP connector (Hamilton pn 243218)
- PG 13,5 port free (perhaps pre-installed C-CIT Glycose Single-Use-Sensor)
PALL link software allow the use to alter process parameters like RPM, pH, DO, temperature and settings (PID) according to needs.
Please find further documentation on www.cercell.com
Look under Commerce for prices and parts number.