CellVessel 1.000 ml for Nano docking station
With Vessel Volume (VV) of 1.000 ml the iSUB covers from as little as 150 ml Working Volume (WV) and up. Designed for the PALL Nano docking station including Magnetic-Bottom-Drive and Peltier element thermal control.
iSUB is designed to offer users benefit of either the older (Applikon based) or the latest (mPATH) Nano docking station from PALL.
Head plate layout details
Detailed information to find under Support
- Delivered with Magnetic-Bottom-Drive (MBD)
- Standard 3 x Elephant ear blade impeller for radial agitation (can be customized)
- Polycarbonate, nylon and silicone materials
Any of the free PG 13,5 ports can be pre-installed with a variety of sensors or accessories. Single-Use-Sensors (SUS) such as:
- Glucose SUS from C-CIT
- PICO SUS from ABER integrated into angled PG 13,5 adaptor incl level sensor manufactured by CerCell
- Conductivity SUS – ConducCell manufactured by CerCell
Look under Commerce for prices and parts number.