Educational movies of unique axial mixing with 60 mm impeller
We found a practical way showing the mixing performance – we named it Practical-Fluid-Dynamics - PFD! Yellow colour small size particles added to the liquid illustrating cells in the media. Enjoy these new movies we have created May 2018.
Comments to the performance compared to radial mixing:
- Reduced RPM now 150 (axial flow) compared to traditional 250 (radial flow)
- Reduced blade angle now 30° (axial) compared to 45° (radial)
- Baffel’s convert traditional radial poor mixing to efficient axial mixing
- Impeller design and baffle design should be optimized to the application – such as heights and design of the baffle tube and wings, height arrangement of the impeller,
- Result is reduced foam generation and reduced gradients
Test to show the potential of PFD!