For thermal control of small and medium sized CellVessel and BactoVessel
For water conveying Process-Control-System (PCS) CerCell offer a stand-alone Re-Usable-Jacket (RUJ) accessory to insert the SUB or SUF. This jacket is an efficient heat exchanger and an advanced option for OD 110 – 200 mm SUB and SUF in 225, 325 and 425 mm height. A flexible seal between the removable top flange and fixed support ring allow simple replacement of the SUB or SUF. Require the SUB or SUF are equipped with head-plate flange as selected in the Configurator Tool.
- The RUJ in various sizes is an accessory found under Commerce
- Operating temperature 5 - 60°C
- MAX jacket operating pressure 250 mBar
- RUJ equipped with a spring loaded over-pressure, system protection valve set at 1,000 mBar
- Recommended water flow 1 litre/min per litre SUB / SUF WV
- Two G3/8” female thread for In/Out adapters. Supplied with either of; 1. OD10 barb, 2. GL18 male glass thread (similar to UniVessel and others), 3. Rectus 21 couplings (similar to Biostat/UniVessel) female locked at bottom and open male at top
- Weight ranging 5-20 kilo depending on size, the weight facilitate stable arrangement on desktop.
- The transparent rigid plastic tube section give excellent process view (may be supplied coated black with window)
- Supplied with servo motor support kit (2 rods, one transparent plate, set of nuts and sky support)
SUJ may also include heating rod elements for connection to PCS for combined electrical heating/ liquid cooling. Such as 2 x 130 watt for various PCS and similar setup.
For applications of high power or RPM above 200 rpm it makes sense to use the here shown motor support in combination with the RUJ.
BactoVessel 5.7 AKM23 motor support
5.7 BactoVessel SpeederMotion support
5.7 litre BactoVessel driven by 6SM27LL ID39 adapter
For setup with Kollmorgen servo motor to left with a white plastic/ aluminum disc adhered to the servo motor with Scotch tape.
RUJ mounted with MagMotor servo motor support
Close-up of MagMotor on 5.7 litre SUF in RUJ
MagMotor about to be inserted in ID39-B-NBS-21 motor adapter
Later NBS PCS are delivered with MagMotor C21-K175. Here shown converted with CerCell conversion kit to work on SUB and SUF with ID39-B adapter format.
MagMotor C21 during mounting through the support into the adapter
Motor support plate for NBS setup
Servo motor is secured and removed from the ID39-B-NBS-C21 adapter and drawn up through the transparent motor support plate.
For the PCS with liquid heating/cooling several options for liquid connections is available.
Sizes available found under Commerce