CerCell offer a standard (12 magnets) and a compact (8 magnets) mechanical Magnetic-Stirrer-Table (MST) for adaptation to various Process-Control-System (PCS) servo motors. Able to transfer comprehensive amount of power though depending on the particular servo motor capacity.
1 – A popular connection are based on the Biostat designed ID39-B standard adapter and PowerGrip WK-21 rubber coupling. It takes only a few seconds to exchange the servo motor from your Stirred-Tank-Reactor (STR) and mount on the MST.
2 - The small Applikon designed ID25-A standard of servo motor adapter fits the CerCell MST. This adapter is widely used by several PCS suppliers (Applikon, DASGIP, Broadley-James). The exchange of servo motor from STR to CerCell MST takes only few seconds. Servo motors rated higher than 40 watt at low RPM can drive the MST.
3 – MOOG model C34 servo motor used by NBS with the short Guardian 18PG rubber coupling which fits the CerCell MST with the appropriate adapter. Also MagMotor model C21-K175 motor as used by NBS may easily be mounted with the ID39-B conversion kit in order to fit the standard MST and SUBs or SUFs from CerCell.
4 - Kollmorgen 6SM motor with ID39-B adapter kit mounted on MST-Compact on Ultra-Compact with 3 litre SUB. Four MST Ultra-Compact with white POM SUB support.
The MST´s from CerCell:
- Is a most solid stainless steel construction harbouring sealed ball bearings, sprockets and a toothed belt for very long lifetime.
- Standard MST equipped with 12 permanent magnets and able to transfer more than 250 watt of traction power.
- Compact and Ultra MST equipped with 8 permanent magnets able to transfer more than 150 watt of traction power.
- RPM span depends on the servo motor amplifier - the MST range from zero to max 2,000.
- Required power to overcome internal friction – see detailed info under page “Power Requirement”
- Magnets arranged with magnet centre in 3 diameters being 25, 60 and 96 mm.
- Dimension 12 magnet (MST-Standard), dimension 390 x 180 x 50 mm + adapter, weight 6 kilo.
- Dimension 8 magnet (MST-Compact) magnets in 25 and 60 mm, dimension 320 x 180 x 50 mm + adapter, weight 5 kilo.
- Dimension 8 magnet (MST-Ultra-Compact) magnets in 25 and 60 mm, dimension 280 x 180 x 50 mm + adapter, weight 4.5 kilo.
- CE marked class 2006/42/EF, 17-05-006 and 95/16/EF and designed for IP61 protection