For thermal control of small and medium sized CellVessel and BactoVessel
For water conveying Process-Control-System (PCS) CerCell manufacture stand-alone Re-Usable-Jacket's (RUJ) to insert the SUB or SUF. This jacket is an efficient heat exchanger and an advanced option for OD 110, 137, 150, 200 mm SUB / SUF in 225, 325 and 425 mm height.
A flexible seal between the removable top flange and fixed support ring allow simple installation / replacement of the SUB or SUF. Both the CellVessel SUB and BactoVessel SUF with OD137 and OD200 are equipped with required vessel / head-plate flange as standard.
- The RUJ in various sizes is an accessory found under Commerce
- Circulation water temperature from PCS range 5 - 55°C
- MAX jacket operating pressure 250 mBar
- RUJ equipped with a spring loaded over-pressure (system protection) valve set at 1,000 mBar
- Recommended water flow 1 litre/min per litre SUB / SUF WV
- Two G3/8” female thread for In/Out adapters, connections. Supplied with either of; 1. OD10 barb, 2. GL18 male glass thread (similar to UniVessel and others), 3. Rectus 21 couplings (similar to Biostat / UniVessel) female locked at bottom and open male at top
- Weight ranging 5-20 kilo depending on size, the weight facilitate stable arrangement on desktop.
- The transparent rigid plastic tube section give excellent process view (may be supplied coated black with window)
- Supplied with servo motor support kit (2 rods, one transparent plate, set of nuts and sky support) if for Applikon or Kollmorgen servo motor only
- Special model available for Eppendorf 3 liter bioBLU operating with Eppendorf HPD
SUJ may also include heating rod elements for connection to PCS for combined electrical heating / liquid cooling. Photos below show an example integrating 2 x 130 watt mounted in the RUJ bottom for a specific customer requirement.
BactoVessel 5.7 AKM23 motor support
5.7 BactoVessel SpeederMotion support
BactoVessel driven by 6SM27LL via ID39
RUJ complete with MagMotor
Close-up 5.7 litre SUF in RUJ
Inserted NBS-21 motor in adapter