The LowRider-1 PR-SUB save lots of hood time. Bottom broth outlet for easy connecting to a small centrifugal pump’s via aseptic connectors. Easy perfusion setup for circulation the broth through the HFF with no suction capability pump.
Magnetic-Bottom-Drive suitable for +350 RPM. Head plate drive ...... there is NO space for the servo motor, the LowRider-1 is further so light weight that it will tumble right away.
LowRider-1 is designed to fit inside the ID 137 mm SUB-Support-Square ((SSS) pn 2259-137-35-S) foot bolted onto the MST (pn 2250-C-8-?). LowRider-1 has a support ring integrated in the foot with identical diameter to the larger LowRider-2 with OD 137 mm. With the same equipment you can run: the 500 ml the 2.100 ml and the 3.200 ml Vessel Volume PR-SUBs and P-SUBs and SUBs.
Needed or nice to have re-usable accessories
- Magnetic-Stirrer-Table (MST) like the Compact model (p/n: 2250-C-8-?) = any servo motor
- SUB-Support-Square (SSS) foot for MST (p/n: 2259-137-15-S) = use with electrical heating blanket
- Heating-Support-Foot pn 2266-E cannot be used with the LowRider-1
- If needed - converter kit for servo motor (p/n: 2252, p/n: 2253, p/n: 2254)
- Recommended Sterile-Filter-Heater (p/n: 2211) on exhaust line filter
- Accessories to be found here - Accessory Products
Check out more under Support