Easy to order and use standard SUB product for batch process
Most popular size of CerCell's Single-Use-Bioreactor's (SUB's) for electrical blanket thermal control. Outside dimension (OD) 137 x 270 mm = 3,2 liter Vessel Volume (VV) in one-piece rigid USP class-6 PC. Available in many different standard models. Standard product which do not require specialized help from CerCell.
- Available with Head-Plate-Drive (HPD) or Magnetic-Bottom-Drive (MBD)
- 5 sensor PG 13,5 ports / no sensors installed
- 3 extra PG 13,5 ports / installed with Single-Use-Sensors (SUS) classical signal pH FermProbe and VisiWell DO for VisiFerm (ask for the PolarWell for ampherometric DO sensor)
- One kidney impeller on stainless steel shaft for HPD or combined with the Aero motor for MST drive
- 3 x 0,5 mm drilled macro sparger (max sparge gas pressure 500 mBar)
- 3 x 10 mm wide baffels (or we leave them out)
- Large diameter deep tube with CPC connector for perfusion purpose
- 2 x sterile filter 26 cm2 on exhaust
- 12 small diameter 600 mm long hoses for various inlet and outlet length 600 mm
- Working Volume (WV): 300 ml required to cover the ceramics bearing, 500 ml will cover sensors, 1.000 ml will cover the impeller
- Find more around thermal control on this link
MST part numbers to choose from:
- Magnetic-Stirrer-Table including Biostat type adaptor (ID39-B)
- Magnetic-Stirrer-Table including Applikon style adaptor (ID25-A)
Servo motor adapter kit available for Kollmorgen (Sartorius), 4-pin Applikon style, MagMotor (Eppendorf), Teknic (Finesse) or any other servo motor you may have. For extra security select one Off-gas Sterile-Filter-Heater envelope.
- Three baffles of width 10 mm x thickness 4 mm, Extend from head plate down to 0,5 liter, 43 mm from the bottom, approximate clearance between SUB wall and baffle is 4,5 mm, improves the radial mixing.
- Kidney impeller, OD 60 mm, 3 blades, 45 degrees clock wise rotation and up flow
- Impeller mounted 50 mm from the bottom
Check out variants and a few standard products under Commerce