CellVessel family in sizes from 2,1 to 30 litre
CellVessel™ series of configurable Single-Use-Bioreactors (SUB) are ideal for batch and fed-batch cultivation of various cell lines in suspension. CellVessel are unique as the SUB is fully configurable and meet all design request in a scalable platform ranging 1-25 litre Working-Volume (WV). Check out the many sizes under Commerce and see examples one step below this page. Contact us so we can help you configure, design the special SUB you want.
CellVessel 5.7 litre SUJ
CellVessel 16.4 litre SUJ
CellVessel HPD 5.7 litre stator perfusion SUJ
CellVessel HPD stator perfusion SUJ
CellVessel HPD SUJ OD150 x 320 parts
Terry with CellVessel 3 litre HPD
Basic specifications for CellVessel are:
- Polycarbonate and Nylon materials
- 5 different diameters and 5 different height – check out sizes under Commerce
- Head plate with a number of PG 13,5 ports according to the SUB diameter
- Rigid design for stable MST drive and even HPD - Head-Plate-Drive
Fully configurable CellVessel created by selecting from hundreds of different components (check out our product Configurator):
- A range of impeller(s), any rotation or up-flow / down-flow / axial / radial fluid circulation for any application
- MST drive or HPD for connection to any servo motor (select the specific servo motor adapter)
- Temperature controlled with electrical heating blankets
- Temperature controlled liquid jacket - check out Accessories/Thermal-Systems
- Various aeration methods; such as micro pore spargers, hole spargers, L-spargers, head space gas exchange
- Tube stator with baffles for axial vortex mixing, donut shape flow pattern for improved mass transfer and increased productivity
- Several different fluid In&Out and exhaust methods
- A range of sensors, Single-Use-Sensor (SUS), liquid level / foam sensors
- The product is designed for single-use only and will be damaged during treatment with >80% ethanol solution or temperature above 80°C.
- Delivered high precision E-beam irradiated in dual polyester foil bags.
- All components in media contact are ISO10993, FDA approved or USP class VI certified materials.
- Newer rotate impeller system without liquid in SUB