For THERMAL control of CellVessel SUB with MST drive
For water conveying Process-Control-System (PCS) CerCell offer a Re-Usable-Jacket (RUJ) accessory to insert the SUB. This jacket is an efficient heat exchanger and an advanced option for OD110 – 200 mm SUB in 225, 320 and 420 mm height. A flexible seal between the removable top flange and fixed support ring allow simple replacement of the SUB. Require the SUB are equipped with head-plate flange.
- Designed for integration with MST as simple DIY bolt on design fixed with 4 x M6 SS bolts.
- Operating temperature 5 - 60 °C.
- AISI 316 non-magnetic stainless steel construction.
- Typically for max 500 RPM, magnet motor in SUB need to be designed for the kinetic energy to be transferred.
- MAX jacket operating pressure 500 mBar – RUJ equipped with a spring loaded over-pressure, system protection valve set at 800 mBar.
Recommended water flow 1 litre/min per litre SUB WV.
- Two G3/8” female thread for In/Out adapters: OD10 barb or GL18 male glass thread (similar to UniVessel and others) or Rectus 21 couplings (as used by Biostat).
- Weight ranging 5-8 kilo depending on size, the weight facilitate stable arrangement on desktop.
- The transparent rigid plastic tube section give excellent process view (may be supplied coated black with window).
- Will not work with BactoVessel SUF as BactoVessel relay on baffles fixed to the non-flat bottom.
3 litre SUB in RUJ on MST ultra b
3 litre SUB in RUJ on MST ultra c
3 litre RUJ on MST sandard
CellVessel 3 litre OD 137 mm SUB mounted in RUJ mounted on MST Standard and MST Ultra-Compact.
CellVessel 11.7 and 13.3 VV litre SUB (OD 200 x 320 or 420) mounted in RUJ mounted on MST Standard.
For the PCS with liquid heating/cooling several options for liquid connections is available.
Sizes available found under Commerce