Developed in collaboration with MSD
3,2 liter Single-Use-Bioreactor (SUB) developed in collaboration with the BioProcess Development Group at Merck & Co., Inc., 2000 Galloping Hill Road, Kenilworth, NJ 07033 U.S.A. (known as MSD outside the US and Canada).
- All rigid mono component plastics
- Magnetic-Bottom-Drive (MBD)
- 3 free sensor ports PG 13,5
- 1 sensor ports PG 13,5 installed with PolarWell for non-invasive inserts for polarographic MT DO sensor (pn 4720-220)
- 1 sensor ports PG 13,5 for optional all polymeric pH Single-Use-Sensor with K9 connector - (pn: 4520-225)
- Special designed impeller – integrated with magnet motor named Aero
- L-sparger with 7 x 0,5 mm drilled holes (max sparge gas pressure 500 mBar)
- 3 x 10 mm baffles extending from head plate
- 2 x deep tubes with CPC connector for ATF-2 connection
- 12 small diameter hoses for various inlet and outlet length 600 mm
- SUB outside dimension OD 137 x H 270 mm = 3,2 liter Vessel Volume (VV)
- Working Volume (WV) 500 ml will cover sensors, 1.000 ml will cover the impeller
Need to have accessories:
- Re-usable Stainless Steel gas cooler (pn: 22985) with OD 12 mm inlet and 6 mm outlet
- One of 3 different size Magnetic-Stirrer-Table (MST) (pn: 2250-S-12(B), pn: 2250-C-8, pn: 2250-U-8(B)
- If needed - converter kit for servo motor (pn: 2252, pn: 2253, pn: 2254)
Nice to have accessories
- Re-Usable-Jacket for liquid heating/cooling fitted to MST (RUJ-MST) (pn: 2286)
- Electrical heating blanket 110 or 230 VAC (pn: 22350)
- Sterile filter heater 110-230 VAC (pn: 2211)
- SUB support plate for any of the 3 MST (pn: 2259-137-35)
- Three wall baffles of width 10 mm x thickness of 4 mm.
- Extend from head plate down to 0,5 L, 43 mm from the bottom.
- Approximate clearance between SUB wall and baffle is 4,5 mm.
- Aero MBD/ elephant ear impeller, OD 60 mm, 3 blades, 45 degrees clock wise rotation and down flow
- Mounted 55 mm from the bottom
- Extensive fluid dynamic analysis performed for minimum shear forces