Easy to order batch SUB product
Solaris Biotech configured a 3,2 liter Single-Use-Bioreactor (SUB) for CW impeller rotation. Mounting is very simple supported by the SUB-Support-Squared foot on the Magnetic-Stirrer-Table (MST). Plenty of PG 13,5 sensor ports for any wish and long weldable hoses avoiding the use of LAF.
Features for BlackJar:
- Available with Magnetic-Bottom-Drive (MBD) for CW and up-flow direction
- 5 x PG 13,5 ports for Re-Usable-Sensors and/or pre-installed Single-Use-Sensors
- 1 x elephant ear up-flow type impeller, OD60, 3 blades, 30 degrees, 50 mm from bottom
- 4 x 0,8 mm drilled L-macro sparger with sterile inlet gas filter
- 12 x small diameter hoses length 900 mm for various inlet and outlet
- 1 x gas overlay with sterile filter
- 2 x sterile filter on exhaust
- SUB outside dimension OD 137 x H 270 mm = 3,2 liter Vessel Volume (VV)
- For Working Volume, WV 500 ml will cover sensors, 1.000 ml will cover the impeller
- Designed for electrical blanket thermal control or Re-Usable-Jacket (RUJ) liquid thermal control
- Designed for operation by the BlackBox Process-Control-System
How to do?